James Nored's Discussions (802)

Discussions Replied To (139) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Glenda! I will certainly lift you up in prayer for recovery from your brain surge…"

James Nored replied May 14, 2015 to I need prayer after brain surgery

2 May 17, 2015
Reply by Jayaraj.E

"Thangdoulal, this is an excellent article! Christopher Wright's book "The Mission of…"

James Nored replied Feb 7, 2014 to Mission of God.

5 Feb 17, 2014
Reply by Thangdoulal Suantak

"Hi Prakash! The Trinity concept is foundational to our understanding of who God is.…"

James Nored replied Jul 11, 2013 to What is the doctrine of the Trinity? I need your thoughts..

2 Jul 18, 2013
Reply by Jayaraj.E

"@Lynn Alan Heath-You indicate that you do not believe that the Spirit helps us under…"

James Nored replied Jun 18, 2013 to What do you think of this ancient new way approach to missional?

18 Jun 23, 2013
Reply by Apostle of Jesus Christ Solael

"HI Kenneth! It is great to have you aboard! Thank you so much for sharing this about…"

James Nored replied Dec 5, 2012 to Introduce Yourself to the Missional Community!

52 Jan 6, 2013
Reply by +William F. Duck

"Eric, I sure wish we all had a burden upon our hearts like this list implies. Thank…"

James Nored replied Jul 30, 2012 to How Do I Feel About Personal Evangelism.

1 Jul 30, 2012
Reply by James Nored

"Eric, I agree that homosexuality is not sanctioned by God, and I will certainly not…"

James Nored replied Jul 24, 2012 to The Truth About Homosexuality

6 Jul 27, 2012
Reply by Eric Asante Obeng

"Thanks, Thom, for keeping us updated! Francis Chan is an inspiration to us all. Few…"

James Nored replied Nov 29, 2011 to Ed Stetzer's Missional Monday Blog on Organic Church Planting

1 Nov 29, 2011
Reply by James Nored

"Hi Peter. Yes, the lessons can be downloaded for free, but there is not a printing o…"

James Nored replied Nov 9, 2011 to Download FREE .pdfs of Story of Redemption!

6 Nov 9, 2011
Reply by Peter Horne

"T&J, thanks for sharing your thoughts on music. I love music, and believe that i…"

James Nored replied Jul 26, 2011 to Should Cristians listen to worldly songs or music?

7 Jan 11, 2013
Reply by Ernest T. Davis II

RSS

Latest Activity

BISHOP. MISAKI KYOTO TURNER commented on T.J.R.Benhur Babu's photo
Thumbnail

India mission work

"Father in the name of Jesus Christ restore mobility back too her life restore ordor back and finally This will make a Differance in her hold life Give her you father for my sister Kishinev Davis and my sister tanksley Dovie. Amen"
Jul 22, 2023
Thumbnail

India mission work

"Bishop loves you All"
Jul 22, 2023
BISHOP. MISAKI KYOTO TURNER posted a status
"Bishop loves you"
Jul 7, 2023
Thumbnail

India mission work