James Nored's Discussions (802)

Discussions Replied To (139) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Rusty. Yes, the Lord does surprising things! I have been in full time mnistry now…"

James Nored replied Apr 22, 2009 to Introduce Yourself to the Missional Community!

52 Jan 6, 2013
Reply by +William F. Duck

"Below is an introduction from Mike Donaldson. --------------------------------------…"

James Nored replied Mar 31, 2009 to Introduce Yourself to the Missional Community!

52 Jan 6, 2013

"John, I love your ideas that you have here. In my current D.Min. class, I am explori…"

James Nored replied Mar 29, 2009 to How Are You Reaching Locals via Social Networking?

2 Mar 29, 2009
Reply by James Nored

"John, awesome question. Thanks for the suggestions! Let me get back to you on this t…"

James Nored replied Mar 28, 2009 to How Are You Reaching Locals via Social Networking?

2 Mar 29, 2009
Reply by James Nored

"Hi Tanner. Let me try to answer the first question. I would suggest using Google's c…"

James Nored replied Mar 17, 2009 to Website Help?

2 Mar 20, 2009
Reply by Tanner King

"Miguel, I do believe that it exists in ebook form. I'm sorry!"

James Nored replied Feb 14, 2009 to The Shaping of Things to Come by Michael Frost and Alan Hirsch

3 Feb 14, 2009
Reply by James Nored

"Tanner, I met JR Woodward in Pasadena, CA. He came in and guest spoke in our class o…"

James Nored replied Feb 9, 2009 to The meaning of "missional"

26 Nov 4, 2010
Reply by James Nored

"John, welcome! It is greart to have more mission minded people from Louisiana on thi…"

James Nored replied Feb 3, 2009 to Introduce Yourself to the Missional Community!

52 Jan 6, 2013

"Tara, you hit on two keys aspects of being missional--serving others and sharing abo…"

James Nored replied Jan 23, 2009 to The meaning of "missional"

26 Nov 4, 2010
Reply by James Nored

"Hi Gailyn. Thank you for asking this question. I have my own definition and understa…"

James Nored replied Jan 19, 2009 to The meaning of "missional"

26 Nov 4, 2010
Reply by James Nored

RSS

Latest Activity

BISHOP. MISAKI KYOTO TURNER commented on T.J.R.Benhur Babu's photo
Thumbnail

India mission work

"Father in the name of Jesus Christ restore mobility back too her life restore ordor back and finally This will make a Differance in her hold life Give her you father for my sister Kishinev Davis and my sister tanksley Dovie. Amen"
Jul 22, 2023
Thumbnail

India mission work

"Bishop loves you All"
Jul 22, 2023
BISHOP. MISAKI KYOTO TURNER posted a status
"Bishop loves you"
Jul 7, 2023
Thumbnail

India mission work