When Mac and Mary Owen shared there tesitomy with the Church at High Pointe I was fortunet enough to speak with them in person. Mac told me that if I went to the Celebrate Recovery Summit at Saddleback Church my life would be changed forever. Praise God, I had the opportunity to atten the Summit last week, and I saw Mac and Mary on Friday night, huged them both and told Mac he was right, my life has been changed for ever. Over 3,400 were in attendance over 1,100 churches from around the world were represented. it was AWESOME.........each and everyone one of us have hurts, hangups or habits that we deal with whether we have buried deep down inside to foreget them or whether they are right there and we struggle with them everyday. Celebrate Recovery is a safe, Christ centered ministry that teaches us how to deal with our hurt, our hangups and our habits, how to let go, and to be FREE from the issues we carry with us. God never intended for us to be drug down by our past or what is going on in our present - God wants us to br Free in Him. I have been changed and continure to grow in Freedom, you can to, God gave His Son for you and me, and we can all be Free in Him, please come visit our group on Wednesday night in the Chapel.

Views: 46

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I went to Celebrate Recovery at Whites Ferry Road last night for the first time. It was such a blessing. Mac Owen had a great message, the music had my soul ready to hear a word from the Lord. Loved it. I will be back!
John Dobbs said:
I went to Celebrate Recovery at Whites Ferry Road last night for the first time. It was such a blessing. Mac Owen had a great message, the music had my soul ready to hear a word from the Lord. Loved it. I will be back!
John, Mac is a great guy, thank you for going to CR, it is a blessing to the folks at CR to have you be a part of their group.
Our Lord works in many many ways - and he is alive in each and everyone of us. - Thank you

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

BISHOP. MISAKI KYOTO TURNER commented on T.J.R.Benhur Babu's photo
Thumbnail

India mission work

"Father in the name of Jesus Christ restore mobility back too her life restore ordor back and finally This will make a Differance in her hold life Give her you father for my sister Kishinev Davis and my sister tanksley Dovie. Amen"
Jul 22, 2023
Thumbnail

India mission work

"Bishop loves you All"
Jul 22, 2023
BISHOP. MISAKI KYOTO TURNER posted a status
"Bishop loves you"
Jul 7, 2023
Thumbnail

India mission work