We are starting our fall campaign on September 29th in Niceville Florida.  We are a church of about 225 on Sunday Morning.  We have a campaign every year.  Here are some things we are doing this year in our campaign to promote evangelism.

1. We mailed "House to House, Heart to Heart to 1000 homes. 

2. We are going to knock on all those doors if we can.

3. Our goal is to identify the unchurched and receptive and invite them to engage with on the level they choose. We will do that by offering the following.

a)  Bible Study centered on an evangelistic presenentation.

b)  Small group study using Story of Redemption.

c)  Invitation to a Wednesday night evangelistic service at our church.

d)  Back to church Sunday on October 10th.

We are also encouring our member to reach out to those who are inactive or have fallen away by doing something called "Dinner for Eight."  Four member team up and invite either an unchurched friend or someone who needs spiritual encouragement to dinner.  We are also making an effort to viisit those who have fallen away.

We have about 17 coming from outside the church to help us knock doors. We are trained in using the "WE CARE" evanglistic Bible study. We are hopeful that we can reach some and establish a follow up with those who need to know Jesus.  Please pray for our effort.

Joe Palmer

www.joepalmer.wordpress.com

Views: 57

Replies to This Discussion

Joe, thank you for sharing this with us. It is great that you have done a mailout first. This gives people something to ask about when they go and knock, and it gives a greater receptivity. Here is a recent post of mine on door knocking.

Of course, I'm thrilled that you are using the Story of Redemption in your small group studies. When are you going out door knocking? this looks like a good overall plan.

Thank you for letting us know of this opportunity to pray for you. This is so vital. One recent survey of evangelistically successful church planters showed they spent on average 3 hours in prayer. Wow. Check out my post today on "We Can Do Nothing On Our Own." Do you have a specially devoted prayer team for these efforts?

We are here to help in any way that we can. Most assuredly, we can and will pray for you and your community!
James every home will have gotten three issues of House to House before we knock on their door. We plan to use the magazine as a discussion starter. We will ask them if they have noticed them? If they read any of them? Find out if they are receptive or not by their reaction to the material.
Dear Brothers,
Greetings to you . you are doing great work in His kingdom .
Prayers are with the body at Niceville for open hearts to the Word.
We have had 5 obey the gospel since our campaign ended and studies continue with others.

Joe Palmer
Joe, we rejoice at the 5 who have obeyed the gospel from your campaign. Praise God! Are there any specific people or things that we can pray for?

RSS

Latest Activity

BISHOP. MISAKI KYOTO TURNER commented on T.J.R.Benhur Babu's photo
Thumbnail

India mission work

"Father in the name of Jesus Christ restore mobility back too her life restore ordor back and finally This will make a Differance in her hold life Give her you father for my sister Kishinev Davis and my sister tanksley Dovie. Amen"
Jul 22, 2023
Thumbnail

India mission work

"Bishop loves you All"
Jul 22, 2023
BISHOP. MISAKI KYOTO TURNER posted a status
"Bishop loves you"
Jul 7, 2023
Thumbnail

India mission work