I give Spiritual gifts seminars to help churches discover their members' Spiritual gifts, with application for their marriage/family, church ministry, and daily life with non-Christians (work/neighborhood settings).

My last Spiritual gifts seminar was at Prince of Peace Catholic Community in Plano, Texas. Here is a testimony from Maggie Herrod:

“James Nored gave one of the best seminars I've ever attended. The Power Point presentation
was informative and inspiring. And he engaged the participants in discussion questions . . . I learned a lot about identifying and using Spiritual gifts as a result of this seminar. --Maggie Herrod

There are few things that I believe can help a church more in outreach and mission, as well as daily Christian living, than Strengths and Spiritual gifts discovery. If I can help your church in this, please let me know.

Views: 19

Latest Activity

BISHOP. MISAKI KYOTO TURNER commented on T.J.R.Benhur Babu's photo
Thumbnail

India mission work

"Father in the name of Jesus Christ restore mobility back too her life restore ordor back and finally This will make a Differance in her hold life Give her you father for my sister Kishinev Davis and my sister tanksley Dovie. Amen"
Jul 22, 2023
Thumbnail

India mission work

"Bishop loves you All"
Jul 22, 2023
BISHOP. MISAKI KYOTO TURNER posted a status
"Bishop loves you"
Jul 7, 2023
Thumbnail

India mission work