numbers 154!

We had a record breaking two days at the Clothes Closet, I believe, with 154 customers, not counting children! Needless to say, the great abundance of donations recieved from the JBF sale, are all gone! We gave out 6 spanish bibles on Thursday, two of those people were excited to learn of the hispanic church in Plano, and plan on attending! Thankyou, to those who donated clothes this week. The childrens clothes were wonderful, and the men's clothes were greatly needed. In fact, a very tall slender man walked in just as I had put out size 30x36 jeans. He couldn't believe we had his size and was delighted!

Views: 21

Replies to This Discussion

Wow- 154 families helped. That is amazing. It sounds like the Just Between Friends sale really helped get the word out. There are few things that we do at High Pointe that impact 154 families outside of this church in one week. Thank you, Dalana, to you and your team for this ministry.
Congratulations!

River City Ministry had the 30th baptism for this year today. Seventy-six last year. Anthony Wood is doing a tremendous job sharing the gospel with the lost. He calls it "sitting by the well." We had 92 homeless peopel in our building in a single day recently and fed over 100 that day. You can visit our website at www.rivercityministry.org.

Last night (Wednesday) Anthony spoke at the Remmel Church outside of Newport, AR and 4 were baptized into Christ.

Praise God from whom forgiveness flows!
Jim, that is tremendous. I spent a little bit of time with Anthony on a Memphis trip Spring break mission trip when I was a minister in OKC. What a servant and a heart for the lost and the poor. Our congregation has really responded in donating food and clothing and funding for these types of ministries. We have started praying for those who come in, and now need to work on a process for sharing Christ more fully with them. It would be good for us to maybe bring Anthony in and let him talk with us about this. Would you like to help us facillitate this? Thanks for sharing!

RSS

Latest Activity

BISHOP. MISAKI KYOTO TURNER commented on T.J.R.Benhur Babu's photo
Thumbnail

India mission work

"Father in the name of Jesus Christ restore mobility back too her life restore ordor back and finally This will make a Differance in her hold life Give her you father for my sister Kishinev Davis and my sister tanksley Dovie. Amen"
Jul 22, 2023
Thumbnail

India mission work

"Bishop loves you All"
Jul 22, 2023
BISHOP. MISAKI KYOTO TURNER posted a status
"Bishop loves you"
Jul 7, 2023
Thumbnail

India mission work