All Discussions Tagged 'evangelism' (9)

← Back to India School of Evangelism
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

weekly share - Jan 28, 2012

Hi friends, i am glad to say that one family in my congregation got a Job and he donated to buy ten Telugu Bibles . we distributed them who…

Started by Jayaraj.E

1 Mar 15, 2012
Reply by James Nored

Happy New Year -2012 & work report

Dear brothers and sisters ,   Thank you all for your support of continued support of prayers for my work here in India.  I want to share my…

Started by Jayaraj.E

0 Dec 31, 2011

weekly share - Dec 17, 2011

Hi friends,  PLEASE PRAY FOR BRO. JAMES NORED . HE HAS BEEN SICK. PLS DO NOT FORGET TO PRAY FOR HIS SPEEDY RECOVERY   In this week , we r…

Started by Jayaraj.E

1 Dec 17, 2011
Reply by James Nored

pray for India work

Hi, friends , Greetings to you all, We are planning to open some more open Bible schools in this month. Please pray for us so that we can r…

Started by Jayaraj.E

1 Dec 3, 2011
Reply by James Nored

weekly share - Sep 3, 2011

Dear Brothers and sisters,    I am sorry one of my preachers Bro. Devadas  got heart stroke . now he is well and taking medication  . he ne…

Started by Jayaraj.E

1 Sep 3, 2011
Reply by BISHOP. MISAKI KYOTO TURNER

weekly share Agust 13, 2011

Hi friends , greetings to you all.    I have been using books of Story of redemption at 4 places since 4 months ( monthly one part) . we st…

Started by Jayaraj.E

0 Aug 13, 2011

Weekly share- June 4 , 2011

Hi Frineds ,    As i requested your prayers last week for youth  meeting,    we plaaned this MEGA YOUTH MEETING on 24 th of this month .   …

Started by Jayaraj.E

0 Jun 4, 2011

Weekly share - May 7th , 2011 ( pls pray for my work )

Dear Friends,  Greetings to you all. hope you are well by the God,s grace.    I am glad to tell that we are active in lord,s work in my pl…

Started by Jayaraj.E

0 May 7, 2011

Have you ever been to India ? and involved in India Evangelism ?

Have u ever been to India and involved in India Evangelism ? Dear Brothers and sisters, when we back to history of church in India, I reali…

Started by Jayaraj.E

5 Dec 13, 2010
Reply by Jayaraj.E

RSS

Latest Activity

BISHOP. MISAKI KYOTO TURNER commented on T.J.R.Benhur Babu's photo
Thumbnail

India mission work

"Father in the name of Jesus Christ restore mobility back too her life restore ordor back and finally This will make a Differance in her hold life Give her you father for my sister Kishinev Davis and my sister tanksley Dovie. Amen"
Jul 22, 2023
Thumbnail

India mission work

"Bishop loves you All"
Jul 22, 2023
BISHOP. MISAKI KYOTO TURNER posted a status
"Bishop loves you"
Jul 7, 2023
Thumbnail

India mission work