Dear Brothers and sisters,

Greetings to you . hope you are doing well by the God's grace.

I would like to share my team work of this week...

1. One of my team preacher Ratnam was conducted a small gospel meeting in his place called Tipparthy where 40 people were attended . i taught there about way of salvation .

2.India School of Evangelism -- glad to say that Today one of students invited us to his home town to share the gospel to his own people . So, we went there and taught about salvation . three persons accepted Christ . we are going to give baptisms to them . please pray for them .this will be second congregation by ISE .

3. Open Bible School -- As i told you already in my last reports , I have been palnnig to open one more open Bible School at Haliya congregation where out preacher Bro.Satyam is working . we could not start there because of some problems . glad to say that we are going to start there on next Monday .

please pray for the needs of my work , we have many plans to implement but, we are facing some problems . please continue to pray fo my preachers , School ,orphans& poor children and Free computer education and Vocation courses .we always praying to continue this good works.
  Your Brother in His work,
Jayaraj, India

Views: 0

Latest Activity

BISHOP. MISAKI KYOTO TURNER commented on T.J.R.Benhur Babu's photo
Thumbnail

India mission work

"Father in the name of Jesus Christ restore mobility back too her life restore ordor back and finally This will make a Differance in her hold life Give her you father for my sister Kishinev Davis and my sister tanksley Dovie. Amen"
Jul 22, 2023
Thumbnail

India mission work

"Bishop loves you All"
Jul 22, 2023
BISHOP. MISAKI KYOTO TURNER posted a status
"Bishop loves you"
Jul 7, 2023
Thumbnail

India mission work