Dear Brothers and sisters,

In this week, I traveled 200 kilo-meters and met many people with good news of Christ..
glad to share with you some of my work ...

1. TEAM WORK -- glad to share that two souls were added into Christ .

2. WOMEN MINISTRY - we are providing free training on tailoring and embroidery for poor women in our places . in this week we started new batch. many poor women got free training and l some employment .now they are being helpful to their parents .

3. FREE COMPUTER EDUCATION -- we are running free computer education for poor students . we already provided free training for many student s . some are getting money trough these skills and are being helpful to their poor parents . this program is very helpful to meet new students and to help them and lead them into Christ. . some are involving in Evangelism.

4. FAMILY BIBLE STUDIES -we are also conducted some Bible studies with some families.

5. INDIA SCHOOL OF EVANGELISM - we are running this to equip some students and to send them to their own place .
even though , I am suffering from typhoid fever , i am happy to involve in Evangelism. please pray for my health .

thank you for your support of prayers. please continue t pray for us ..
Your Brother in His work,
Jayaraj, India
http://picasaweb.google.com/kitturaj4u/IndiaSchoolOfEvangelism#

Views: 3

Latest Activity

BISHOP. MISAKI KYOTO TURNER commented on T.J.R.Benhur Babu's photo
Thumbnail

India mission work

"Father in the name of Jesus Christ restore mobility back too her life restore ordor back and finally This will make a Differance in her hold life Give her you father for my sister Kishinev Davis and my sister tanksley Dovie. Amen"
Jul 22, 2023
Thumbnail

India mission work

"Bishop loves you All"
Jul 22, 2023
BISHOP. MISAKI KYOTO TURNER posted a status
"Bishop loves you"
Jul 7, 2023
Thumbnail

India mission work