Dear Brothers and sisters ,
  Greetings to you . in this week , I along with my some of my preachers reached some towns and share the Gospel with youth where I selected some poor youth to give them free computer education in  next batch which we plan to start in Jan-2010 .
  Glad some of youth interested to involve in the ministry .
   tomorrow we are going to start worship at new congregation by efforts of students of India school of Evangelism .
 lease pray for my work . we are in need of books ,tracts and especially we are not able to do what we plan because of financial problems . hope God will help us to do more in future .
  please conitinue to pray for
1. preachers
2.India School of Evangelism
3.Open Bible School
4. free tailoring & embroidery courses
thank you for your support of prayers

your Brother in His work,
  Jayaraj, India

Views: 22

Replies to This Discussion

Jayaraj, I have said a prayer for you and your ministry just now, especially for your worship that begins tomorrow at a new congregation. How exciting! And it is great to hear about some of the youth getting involved in this ministry. I know that God will provide you with the resources that you need.

Are you familiar with the Discovery Bible Study method? If not, check out this link.
Thank you Brother for your prayers for my work and a link you shared of Discovery Bible Study method which i did not know before .
it is very useful to me . thank you .
Jayaraj, India

RSS

Latest Activity

BISHOP. MISAKI KYOTO TURNER commented on T.J.R.Benhur Babu's photo
Thumbnail

India mission work

"Father in the name of Jesus Christ restore mobility back too her life restore ordor back and finally This will make a Differance in her hold life Give her you father for my sister Kishinev Davis and my sister tanksley Dovie. Amen"
Jul 22, 2023
Thumbnail

India mission work

"Bishop loves you All"
Jul 22, 2023
BISHOP. MISAKI KYOTO TURNER posted a status
"Bishop loves you"
Jul 7, 2023
Thumbnail

India mission work