James Nored's Discussions (802)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Paul. Good to have you back on. I hope that you are having a good holiday. As yo…"

James Nored replied Dec 27, 2008 to Mark Driscoll and the Emerging Church

9 Dec 27, 2008
Reply by James Nored

"Awesome. Thanks, Todd! "

James Nored replied Dec 2, 2008 to What Spiritual Disciplines resources do you know of?

15 Mar 12, 2009
Reply by James Nored

"Hey Greg. Thanks for the resources. Yes, I was at Chris Bullard's retreat. If you've…"

James Nored replied Dec 2, 2008 to What Spiritual Disciplines resources do you know of?

15 Mar 12, 2009
Reply by James Nored

"Thanks, Stan. I'll add these to my own resource list, and direct James over here. Ca…"

15 Mar 12, 2009
Reply by James Nored

"Stan, Mcintosh's book sounds interesting. You raise a good caution. As with so many…"

15 Mar 12, 2009
Reply by James Nored

"Garth, right on. Jesus did came to seek and save the lost--and this salvation is bot…"

James Nored replied Dec 1, 2008 to John MacArthur on Emerging Church & Soteriology (Salvation)

1 Dec 1, 2008
Reply by James Nored

"Hobby/Wes, Mark Driscoll's book Confessions of a Reformission Rev.: Hard Lessons fro…"

James Nored replied Nov 20, 2008 to Mark Driscoll and the Emerging Church

9 Dec 27, 2008
Reply by James Nored

"Hobby, you are right on to see the differences in emerging church and missional chur…"

James Nored replied Nov 20, 2008 to Mark Driscoll and the Emerging Church

9 Dec 27, 2008
Reply by James Nored

"Opps. I posted this last night quickly--I had two different clips I was looking at.…"

James Nored replied Nov 19, 2008 to Mark Driscoll and the Emerging Church

9 Dec 27, 2008
Reply by James Nored

RSS

Latest Activity

BISHOP. MISAKI KYOTO TURNER commented on T.J.R.Benhur Babu's photo
Thumbnail

India mission work

"Father in the name of Jesus Christ restore mobility back too her life restore ordor back and finally This will make a Differance in her hold life Give her you father for my sister Kishinev Davis and my sister tanksley Dovie. Amen"
Jul 22, 2023
Thumbnail

India mission work

"Bishop loves you All"
Jul 22, 2023
BISHOP. MISAKI KYOTO TURNER posted a status
"Bishop loves you"
Jul 7, 2023
Thumbnail

India mission work