James Nored's Discussions (802)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"I just got a count--we had 8 families from the community join us for our fellowship…"

James Nored replied Apr 8, 2010 to Inviting the Community into Our Fellowship - Family, Faith, and Friends

4 Apr 8, 2010
Reply by Eric Asante Obeng

"It is one thing to give away food. It is quite another to pray with people and to sh…"

James Nored replied Apr 7, 2010 to Inviting the Community into Our Fellowship - Family, Faith, and Friends

4 Apr 8, 2010
Reply by Eric Asante Obeng

"Diane, thank you so much for sharing this with us. What a great story of the checkou…"

James Nored replied Oct 3, 2009 to The Lord Will Provide (High Pointe Food Pantry)

1 Oct 3, 2009
Reply by James Nored

"Linda, this ministry is touching so many people. It brings glory to God throughout o…"

James Nored replied Sep 11, 2009 to Prayers and Bible Studies

1 Sep 11, 2009
Reply by James Nored

"Amen! And thank you to you, Tanya, for your heart for this ministry as well."

James Nored replied Jun 8, 2009 to Canned food drive for food pantry

3 Jun 8, 2009
Reply by James Nored

"Paula, what a wonderful story! Thank you so much for sharing this. There are so many…"

James Nored replied Jun 8, 2009 to Canned food drive for food pantry

3 Jun 8, 2009
Reply by James Nored

"Here is a link to the Chrisntian Chronicle Article by Bobby Ross - Benevolence in a…"

James Nored replied May 22, 2009 to Interesting Article in The Christian Chronicle

6 May 22, 2009
Reply by James Nored

"Chris, we used LOVE, Inc. when I was with the church in Liberty, MO. It is a great o…"

James Nored replied May 22, 2009 to Interesting Article in The Christian Chronicle

6 May 22, 2009
Reply by James Nored

"Rex, you make a great point about listening. We need to do more than just hand out f…"

6 May 22, 2009
Reply by James Nored

"To our readers - what has happened in your benevolence ministry over the past year?…"

6 May 22, 2009
Reply by James Nored

RSS

Latest Activity

BISHOP. MISAKI KYOTO TURNER commented on T.J.R.Benhur Babu's photo
Thumbnail

India mission work

"Father in the name of Jesus Christ restore mobility back too her life restore ordor back and finally This will make a Differance in her hold life Give her you father for my sister Kishinev Davis and my sister tanksley Dovie. Amen"
Jul 22, 2023
Thumbnail

India mission work

"Bishop loves you All"
Jul 22, 2023
BISHOP. MISAKI KYOTO TURNER posted a status
"Bishop loves you"
Jul 7, 2023
Thumbnail

India mission work