Marvin Diaz's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey Wilmer! The 5 project is going well. I already got people involved for the diffe…"

Marvin Diaz replied Apr 5, 2009 to The 5!!!

6 Aug 3, 2009
Reply by Wilmer Christopher Rivera

"This definitely a great idea Wilmer! I will help with it and will also encourage oth…"

Marvin Diaz replied Mar 30, 2009 to The 5!!!

6 Aug 3, 2009

"First of all, I have to say that this such a great topic for a discussion! As you ti…"

Marvin Diaz replied Feb 8, 2009 to Latinos in Leadership

2 Feb 11, 2009

"I really don't know if other countries do this kind of festivals but I'm sure there…"

Marvin Diaz replied Feb 5, 2009 to Different Latino Holidays and How they are celebrated.

11 Jun 13, 2009

"This is not regarded as a sport. It's just Civic act we do in our country in certain…"

Marvin Diaz replied Feb 5, 2009 to Different Latino Holidays and How they are celebrated.

11 Jun 13, 2009

"I got some videos!! Click on HQ at the bottom right corner :) Watch how high the…"

Marvin Diaz replied Feb 2, 2009 to Different Latino Holidays and How they are celebrated.

11 Jun 13, 2009

"One thing that is really popular in Peru is that we do marching tournaments! Those w…"

Marvin Diaz replied Feb 1, 2009 to Different Latino Holidays and How they are celebrated.

11 Jun 13, 2009

RSS

Latest Activity

BISHOP. MISAKI KYOTO TURNER commented on T.J.R.Benhur Babu's photo
Thumbnail

India mission work

"Father in the name of Jesus Christ restore mobility back too her life restore ordor back and finally This will make a Differance in her hold life Give her you father for my sister Kishinev Davis and my sister tanksley Dovie. Amen"
Jul 22, 2023
Thumbnail

India mission work

"Bishop loves you All"
Jul 22, 2023
BISHOP. MISAKI KYOTO TURNER posted a status
"Bishop loves you"
Jul 7, 2023
Thumbnail

India mission work