Lynn S. Nored's Discussions (44)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Whether "texting" in worship or the sermon a "good idea" depends upon ones concept o…"

Lynn S. Nored replied Aug 23, 2010 to Tweeting in Church

3 Feb 1, 2013
Reply by Joy Rousseau

"Here is an "Facebook" evangelism fact for you: 1/3 of all Russians ( unique users) w…"

Lynn S. Nored replied Apr 14, 2010 to Is Facebook Missional? Here is an example of a great church Facebook page!

6 Apr 20, 2010
Reply by James Nored

"Ed Ed Dobbs mentioned the use of Moodle. We are using Moodle for distance learning…"

Lynn S. Nored replied Jan 30, 2010 to The Pope Dives into Social Networking-Where is your church?

5 Jan 30, 2010
Reply by Lynn S. Nored

"James, In my discussion with David Worley today he indicated that ACU is supplying I…"

Lynn S. Nored replied Feb 7, 2009 to Texting and getting audience responses in worship services

9 Feb 9, 2009
Reply by Douglas Fair

"I would suggest congregations need a purposed long term focus on education of the el…"

Lynn S. Nored replied Dec 31, 2008 to The death of newspaper home delivery, snail mail, and the rise of the Internet

7 Mar 16, 2009
Reply by James Nored

"James, Below is a an interesting article on the impact of the Internet and the 'virt…"

Lynn S. Nored replied Dec 4, 2008 to Blogging - Its Uses and Impact Upon Society

4 Dec 4, 2008
Reply by Lynn S. Nored

"All, In the university world, there have been devices sold for some time (with softw…"

Lynn S. Nored replied Dec 1, 2008 to Texting and getting audience responses in worship services

9 Feb 9, 2009
Reply by Douglas Fair

RSS

Latest Activity

BISHOP. MISAKI KYOTO TURNER commented on T.J.R.Benhur Babu's photo
Thumbnail

India mission work

"Father in the name of Jesus Christ restore mobility back too her life restore ordor back and finally This will make a Differance in her hold life Give her you father for my sister Kishinev Davis and my sister tanksley Dovie. Amen"
Jul 22, 2023
Thumbnail

India mission work

"Bishop loves you All"
Jul 22, 2023
BISHOP. MISAKI KYOTO TURNER posted a status
"Bishop loves you"
Jul 7, 2023
Thumbnail

India mission work