James Nored's Discussions (802)

Discussions Replied To (139) Replies Latest Activity

"Sure, John. Building the DNA from the ground up. I'm not so much worried about plea…"

James Nored replied Oct 25, 2010 to Churches That Reproduce: Starting a Network of Simple Churches

5 Oct 28, 2010
Reply by Darin Hamm

"Devadas, it is great to have you join us, my brother! We have been blessed to get to…"

James Nored replied Oct 21, 2010 to I am Devadas. P, from Andhrapradesh,India

2 Nov 3, 2010
Reply by Devadas .P

"Jayaraj, it is so encouraging to hear of the Lord's work in India! Thank you for let…"

James Nored replied Oct 20, 2010 to Have you ever been to India ? and involved in india Evangelism ?

3 Oct 21, 2010
Reply by Jayaraj.E

"Thanks for the alert, Peter. Try the link now. It should be fixed."

James Nored replied Sep 29, 2010 to Tangible Kingdom Primer - Hands on Training for Missional Living

2 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by James Nored

"Gailyn, I'm glad that you got to talk with him. The strength of the missional moveme…"

James Nored replied Sep 17, 2010 to Churches That Reproduce: Starting a Network of Simple Churches

5 Oct 28, 2010
Reply by Darin Hamm

"Hey, I just got a tweet from Scott Boren. Turns out he grew up in McKInney and gradu…"

James Nored replied Sep 15, 2010 to Missional Small Groups - A Book Review by Greg Boyd

5 Sep 15, 2010
Reply by James Nored

"Hi Allen. Thank you for your thoughts here. You have well summarized some of the str…"

James Nored replied Sep 11, 2010 to The Story Shorthand "Presentation"

2 Sep 11, 2010
Reply by James Nored

"Thank you for sharing your experience, Genny! Where did you guys take the class?"

James Nored replied Sep 2, 2010 to Dynamic Marriage - A Great Way to Reach Out

3 Dec 1, 2010
Reply by Glenda Thomas

"Here is a related story about a Christian school that rejected a girl from attending…"

James Nored replied Aug 31, 2010 to Should We Invite Gay People to Church?

22 Sep 1, 2010
Reply by Bartlett Cleland

"This story just continues to have legs. Read the LA Times article, "The Anne Rice de…"

James Nored replied Aug 29, 2010 to Author Anne Rice Quits Christianity--But is Still a Believer

9 Aug 29, 2010
Reply by James Nored

RSS

Latest Activity

BISHOP. MISAKI KYOTO TURNER commented on T.J.R.Benhur Babu's photo
Thumbnail

India mission work

"Father in the name of Jesus Christ restore mobility back too her life restore ordor back and finally This will make a Differance in her hold life Give her you father for my sister Kishinev Davis and my sister tanksley Dovie. Amen"
Jul 22, 2023
Thumbnail

India mission work

"Bishop loves you All"
Jul 22, 2023
BISHOP. MISAKI KYOTO TURNER posted a status
"Bishop loves you"
Jul 7, 2023
Thumbnail

India mission work