James Nored's Discussions (802)

Discussions Replied To (53) Replies Latest Activity

"Last Wednesday night we went through the second part of the Story of Redemption with…"

James Nored replied Oct 12, 2010 to Story of Redemption in Melissa, TX

8 Nov 4, 2010
Reply by James Nored

"Joe, thank you for sharing this with us. It is great that you have done a mailout fi…"

James Nored replied Sep 16, 2010 to 2010 Evangelistic Campaign at Niceville Church of Christ

6 Nov 24, 2010
Reply by James Nored

"Kathy, did you get to the end of the Story of Redemption? Where is Chandra in her re…"

James Nored replied Sep 1, 2010 to A Story of Redemption Bible Study with Chandra (from Clothes Closet)

2 Sep 1, 2010
Reply by James Nored

"Kathy, when I walked in on Wednesday night and saw that you were studying with Chand…"

James Nored replied Aug 20, 2010 to A Story of Redemption Bible Study with Chandra (from Clothes Closet)

2 Sep 1, 2010
Reply by James Nored

"This family now has 10 people from the community/Melissa lined up to study the Story…"

James Nored replied Aug 19, 2010 to The Importance of Greeting, Being Non-judgmental, and Letting the Word Speak

7 Aug 19, 2010
Reply by James Nored

"I'm excited that one of our families has 10 people from the community/Melissa lined…"

James Nored replied Aug 19, 2010 to Reaching out with small groups, social networking, and "person of peace"

1 Aug 19, 2010
Reply by James Nored

"Haley Smallwood and her daughter Tyler Anderson were baptized on Sunday! Here are a…"

James Nored replied May 3, 2010 to Story of Redemption in a Small Group

1 May 3, 2010
Reply by James Nored

"Yes, John, this method can definitely be adapted to narrative. You give a good examp…"

James Nored replied Apr 2, 2010 to 3 Column Discovery Bible Study

12 Apr 10, 2010
Reply by David Watson

"David, it's great to hear this! Are there some churches or church planting movements…"

James Nored replied Apr 2, 2010 to 3 Column Discovery Bible Study

12 Apr 10, 2010
Reply by David Watson

"Thanks, James, for sharing this. I think that we do indeed have a big problem with o…"

James Nored replied Apr 1, 2010 to 3 Column Discovery Bible Study

12 Apr 10, 2010
Reply by David Watson

RSS

Latest Activity

BISHOP. MISAKI KYOTO TURNER commented on T.J.R.Benhur Babu's photo
Thumbnail

India mission work

"Father in the name of Jesus Christ restore mobility back too her life restore ordor back and finally This will make a Differance in her hold life Give her you father for my sister Kishinev Davis and my sister tanksley Dovie. Amen"
Jul 22, 2023
Thumbnail

India mission work

"Bishop loves you All"
Jul 22, 2023
BISHOP. MISAKI KYOTO TURNER posted a status
"Bishop loves you"
Jul 7, 2023
Thumbnail

India mission work