James Nored's Discussions (802)

Discussions Replied To (53) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi James. So, it sounds like you use this method. Are you part of a church plant or…"

James Nored replied Apr 1, 2010 to 3 Column Discovery Bible Study

12 Apr 10, 2010
Reply by David Watson

"One question I have here on this Bible study method is this--how can this be done wi…"

James Nored replied Mar 31, 2010 to 3 Column Discovery Bible Study

12 Apr 10, 2010
Reply by David Watson

"Daniel was baptized into Christ on Sunday, 12/13/09. It was such a great day! I sp…"

James Nored replied Dec 16, 2009 to Story of Redemption with Daniel (Facebook contact)

3 Dec 16, 2009
Reply by James Nored

"About three weeks ago, Daniel and I had an appointment set up that he missed. I trie…"

James Nored replied Dec 10, 2009 to Story of Redemption with Daniel (Facebook contact)

3 Dec 16, 2009
Reply by James Nored

"Well, Daniel and Tiffany broke up, but the good news is that Daniel continues to wan…"

James Nored replied Nov 5, 2009 to Story of Redemption with Daniel (Facebook contact)

3 Dec 16, 2009
Reply by James Nored

"Last night, Alma, her friend, and her two nieces showed up for Bible study. Unfortun…"

James Nored replied Nov 5, 2009 to Bible study with Alma & Family (from Food Pantry Outreach)

1 Nov 5, 2009
Reply by James Nored

"Again, several studies have gone on with Tim since our last update. When we came t…"

James Nored replied Aug 6, 2009 to Story of Redemption with Tim

4 Aug 6, 2009
Reply by James Nored

"Since the last time I shared on our study with Tim, we have covered five more lesson…"

James Nored replied Jul 2, 2009 to Story of Redemption with Tim

4 Aug 6, 2009
Reply by James Nored

"Last Thursday, one of our members, James McClure, joined Tim and I for our first stu…"

James Nored replied May 20, 2009 to Story of Redemption with Tim

4 Aug 6, 2009
Reply by James Nored

"Catching up, here. Margie had as a Mother's Day wish for her family to worship with…"

James Nored replied May 20, 2009 to Story of Redemption - Bible Study with Margie

6 May 20, 2009
Reply by James Nored

RSS

Latest Activity

BISHOP. MISAKI KYOTO TURNER commented on T.J.R.Benhur Babu's photo
Thumbnail

India mission work

"Father in the name of Jesus Christ restore mobility back too her life restore ordor back and finally This will make a Differance in her hold life Give her you father for my sister Kishinev Davis and my sister tanksley Dovie. Amen"
Jul 22, 2023
Thumbnail

India mission work

"Bishop loves you All"
Jul 22, 2023
BISHOP. MISAKI KYOTO TURNER posted a status
"Bishop loves you"
Jul 7, 2023
Thumbnail

India mission work