Wilmer Christopher Rivera's Discussions (5)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"That's a great comment Joe! Where are you working at?"

Wilmer Christopher Rivera replied Jul 12, 2010 to How does the Spanish church keep 2nd and 3rd generation Latinos?

2 Jul 12, 2010
Reply by Wilmer Christopher Rivera

"I think that we must start churches according to the cultures. Hispanics of 2nd gene…"

Wilmer Christopher Rivera replied Jul 12, 2010 to How does the Spanish church keep 2nd and 3rd generation Latinos?

2 Jul 12, 2010

"I would like to say that three of the groups are going now, soccer, singing and dram…"

Wilmer Christopher Rivera replied Aug 3, 2009 to The 5!!!

6 Aug 3, 2009

"Yea, nice Say! Is there a video of this celebration or of the music? That would be s…"

Wilmer Christopher Rivera replied Jun 13, 2009 to Different Latino Holidays and How they are celebrated.

11 Jun 13, 2009

"That's super! Keep it up! Let me know how that room looks! Who are the other people…"

Wilmer Christopher Rivera replied Apr 5, 2009 to The 5!!!

6 Aug 3, 2009

"Hey Marvin! Man that's great news! There's four people interested in the Acapella gr…"

Wilmer Christopher Rivera replied Apr 2, 2009 to The 5!!!

6 Aug 3, 2009

"Well thanks! And wow, thanks for that input! Your opinions are very valued. There is…"

Wilmer Christopher Rivera replied Feb 11, 2009 to Latinos in Leadership

2 Feb 11, 2009

"Sorry about the marching not working out! Oh I think so! I never really thought abou…"

Wilmer Christopher Rivera replied Feb 6, 2009 to Different Latino Holidays and How they are celebrated.

11 Jun 13, 2009

"That is interesting. Do you know if this goes on in other countries as well? I think…"

Wilmer Christopher Rivera replied Feb 5, 2009 to Different Latino Holidays and How they are celebrated.

11 Jun 13, 2009

"Wow, that's cool how they move and everything. So is that regarded as a sport in Per…"

Wilmer Christopher Rivera replied Feb 3, 2009 to Different Latino Holidays and How they are celebrated.

11 Jun 13, 2009

RSS

Latest Activity

BISHOP. MISAKI KYOTO TURNER commented on T.J.R.Benhur Babu's photo
Thumbnail

India mission work

"Father in the name of Jesus Christ restore mobility back too her life restore ordor back and finally This will make a Differance in her hold life Give her you father for my sister Kishinev Davis and my sister tanksley Dovie. Amen"
Jul 22, 2023
Thumbnail

India mission work

"Bishop loves you All"
Jul 22, 2023
BISHOP. MISAKI KYOTO TURNER posted a status
"Bishop loves you"
Jul 7, 2023
Thumbnail

India mission work