Missional Outreach Discussions (45)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Postmodern Evangelism

In Oct/Nov of 2008 I taught an accredited college course on Postmodern Evangelism. As it covers several topics, I thought it might be of in…

Started by Lynn S. Nored

2 Sep 1, 2009
Reply by Lynn S. Nored

Postmodern Evangelism II

This continues posting of the slides

Started by Lynn S. Nored

0 Aug 29, 2009

Celebrate Recovery Summit 2009

When Mac and Mary Owen shared there tesitomy with the Church at High Pointe I was fortunet enough to speak with them in person. Mac told me…

Started by James C. McClure

3 Aug 24, 2009
Reply by James C. McClure

Low Tech Evangelism

The church I attend and haven't been kicked out of yet, www.firstchurchpo.org, is doing a big community party this coming Sunday. Some nutt…

Started by Mike Ellis

1 Aug 17, 2009
Reply by John Dobbs

Twitter and TweetUp Brings Wiccan To Church

Last month, Pastor Steve Shears of Current Church in Ormond Beach, FL came to a tweetup (a gathering of people who are on twitter). At thi…

Started by Mike Ellis

1 Aug 17, 2009
Reply by John Dobbs

Why isn't the Church "Marching Towards The Guns?"

The Christian writer Donald Miller said one time that when it comes to following Jesus he hates military analogies. Maybe. There are peop…

Started by Mike Ellis

3 Aug 13, 2009
Reply by James Nored

Pastors, Church Leaders: Do you know what a "TweetUp" is? Have You been to a "TweetUp"?

Pastors, Church Leaders: Do you know what a "TweetUp" is? Have You been to a "TweetUP"? In my next post, I will tell you what a "tweetup"…

Started by Mike Ellis

1 Aug 13, 2009
Reply by James Nored

At Ease While The World Burns

Evangelism: At Ease While the World Burns from A. W. Tozer Now then, we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God were pleading through us…

Started by Mike Ellis

2 Aug 10, 2009
Reply by James Nored

Evangelism mission in Johannesberg.

we pray that is well with you.the Lords mission in south Africa need your visit and support,most the preachers are not working,How can they…

Started by Isaac Mokwambani Manyike

0 Jul 8, 2009

Evangelism

I'm glad to be part of your website. I'll be more happier if you could come to Benoni (Johannesburg) to teach us how to do evangelism in th…

Started by Isaac Mokwambani Manyike

0 Jul 8, 2009

RSS

Latest Activity

BISHOP. MISAKI KYOTO TURNER commented on T.J.R.Benhur Babu's photo
Thumbnail

India mission work

"Father in the name of Jesus Christ restore mobility back too her life restore ordor back and finally This will make a Differance in her hold life Give her you father for my sister Kishinev Davis and my sister tanksley Dovie. Amen"
Jul 22, 2023
Thumbnail

India mission work

"Bishop loves you All"
Jul 22, 2023
BISHOP. MISAKI KYOTO TURNER posted a status
"Bishop loves you"
Jul 7, 2023
Thumbnail

India mission work